There's really no other way to describe this part of SOCcentral.com other than a potpourri of links. Explore them at your leisure, but first, here are brief descriptions of what you'll find in each of the categories.
- Directories provides links to a variety of sites including vendor directories, component directories, and Buyers Guides published online.
- Publications provides you with a connection to the online complement of more than 50 publications that serve the electronic design and embedded software development audiences.
- Useful Links is a mixed bag containing links to sites ranging from John Cooley's DeepChip to EDAtoolsCafe that you'll need to explore it on your own.
- Education & Training will take you to companies that specialize in delivering technical courses, either online or on site.
- Recreational Stuff is simply an expression of this site developer's interests, from physics to Egyptian archeology to folk music to ...
School of Analog Design
National Semiconductor's School of Analog Design is an innovative and user friendly site that will help expand your knowledge and understanding of analog electronics technology using National's knowledge base of real-world systems and semiconductor devices. . . . read more
Folk Music of England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales and America
Folk and traditional music and popular songs, with lyrics, MIDI, tune information and history behind the folksongs and ballads. Irish, British and American folk music including Francis J. Child ballads and sea shanties. . . . read more
Gilbert and Sullivan Archive
The Gilbert and Sullivan Archive is devoted to the operas and other works of William S. Gilbert and Arthur S. Sullivan, and to other light operas of the late 19th and early 20 th centuries. The Archive includes a variety of G&S related items, including clip art, librettos, plot summaries, pictures of the original G&S stars, song scores, midi and mpeg audio files, and newsletter articles. . . . read more