|EMA Offers Expanded Power IC Model Library for Cadence PSpice |
March 18, 2014 -- EMA Design Automation and AEi Systems today announced version 4.1 of the AEi Systems' Power IC Model Library for the Cadence PSpice simulator with over 550 high-fidelity and correlated simulation models for power electronic designs.
"A lot of our customers simulate power supplies and other types of high-powered circuitry," said Manny Marcano, President and CEO of EMA. "This update to the power IC model library will make it easier for our PSpice users to obtain high-quality bench-tested models."
The Power IC Model Library includes model netlists in PSpice syntax, schematic symbols for both Cadence OrCAD Capture and legacy schematics, and a set of example application circuits for many of the IC models. All models are compatible with OrCAD Capture version 16.x software.
New in version 4.1
- Semiconductors - Power FETs, BJTs, Diodes, Zener Diodes, Varactors, and MOVs
- Tantalum Capacitors and Inductors
- Opamps and Comparators
- Opto-Couplers: Triac, IGBT, and BJT Outputs
- LED Models
The Power IC Model Library also includes:
- Popular parts - UCC3895, xx117, UC384x, UC152x, UCC380x, LT124x, UC182x, UC1846, TL431, and IR2110
- Nonlinear Magnetic Cores, Transformers, Opto-Couplers and MOVs
- BJTs, Diodes, Zener Diodes, Varactors, Tantalum Capacitors, MOSFETs
- Models for parts from Texas Instruments, Intersil, ON Semiconductor, Linear Technology, International Rectifier, Micrel, Vishay, and others
Availability and Pricing
Version 4.1 of the Power IC Model Library is being offered at the same price as the previous version: $1,995, plus a yearly maintenance of $495. More details are available at ema-eda.com, including a list of the components and documentation detailing the models' accuracy and performance.
Posted by: John Miklosz
Go to the EMA Design Automation, Inc. website to find additional information.
E-mail EMA Design Automation, Inc. for more information.
|Keywords: PCB design, MCM design, EDA, EDA tools, electronic design automation, device characterization, circuit simulation, Spice, Spice-like, Spice models, Cadence PSpice, EMA Design Automation, AEi Systems|
|634/42061 3/18/2014 188 32|