|Sponsor: IEEE, IEEE Computer Society|
Location: Aizu-Wakamatsu JAPAN
The International Symposium on Embedded Multicore System-on-Chip (MCSoC-12), September 20-22, 2012, aims at providing the world's premier forum of leading researchers in the embedded multicore SoCs software, tools and applications design areas for Academia and industries.
IEEE, IEEE Computer Society
Areas of focus
- Software for embedded multicore - Compilers, cross assemblers, programming, memory management, object-oriented aspects, virtual machines, concurrent software for SoCs.
- Hardware for embedded multicore - SoCs, DSPs, hardware specification, modeling, synthesis, low power simulation and analysis, reliable, performance modeling, security issues.
- Embedded multicore system architecture - Multicore, Many-core, reconfigurable platforms, memory management support, communication, protocols, real-time systems.
- Network-on-chip - NoC architecture, Power and energy issues in NoC , Application specific NoC design, Timing, synchronous /asynchronous communication, RTOS support for NoC, Modeling, simulation, NoC support for MCSoC, NoCs for FPGAs and structured ASICs, NoC design tools.
- Multicore real-time systems - Software, distributed real-time systems, real-time kernels, task scheduling, multitasking design.
- Multicore testing - Design-for-test, test synthesis, built-in self-test, embedded test for MCSoC.
- Multicore practices and benchmarks - Software, tools, trends, emerging technologies, experience maintaining benchmark suites, representation, tools, copyrights, maintenance.
- Packaging technologies for MCSoCs.
- Embedded systems and network protocols.
- Virtualization on multicore systems and cloud computing.
Go directly to sponsor site for complete conference details.
|Keywords: ASICs, ASIC design, custom IC design, EDA, EDA tools, electronic design automation, software development tools, microcontrollers, MCUs, microprocessors, MPUs, multicore processors, multi-core processors, International Symposium on Embedded Multicore System-on-Chip (MCSoC-12)|
|351/38899 9/20/2012 545 179|